Invalid Mi11 Ultra Miui 12.5.20 Many apps cannot be installed via Play store

bezzbe

Members
Nov 30, 2021
On my Mi11 Ultra with Miui 12.5.20 many apps cannot be installed with Google play store, e.g. Google pay, Corona warn app, shazam,, Bose music, meteoblue, signal messenger ...
On the other hand I could install several other apps without any problem. I already stopped playstore protect and allow to install from unknown sources, but that does't help.
What can be the reason for these problems?

On my Mi11 Ultra with Miui 12.5.20 many apps cannot be installed with Google play store, e.g. Google pay, Corona warn app, shazam,, Bose music, meteoblue, signal messenger ...
On the other hand I could install several other apps without any problem. I already stopped playstore protect and allow to install from unknown sources, but that does't help.
What can be the reason for these problems?
Do you use the original rom or the rom from this site?

If you use the original installed rom report the issue to c.mi.com

When I want to install an app, play store starts and I see the circling symbol, but after about two minutes it terminates with an installation error and falls back to the starting point with the green installation button. Sometimes the download begins, but it stops somewhere between 30% and 98% and doesn't proceed.

Translation for attachment: "Fehler bei Installation" means installation error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-02-23-42-18-172_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-23-42-18-172_com.android.vending.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 189
When I want to install an app, play store starts and I see the circling symbol, but after about two minutes it terminates with an installation error and falls back to the starting point with the green installation button. Sometimes the download begins, but it stops somewhere between 30% and 98% and doesn't proceed.

Translation for attachment: "Fehler bei Installation" means installation error
I know this "issue" it sometimes happend to me. After a while it is working.

Try to change from wifi to mobile or vice versa

Reactions: fossean
I know this "issue" it sometimes happend to me. After a while it is working.

Try to change from wifi to mobile or vice versa
Thank you very much for this advice. It's working!
But it's a little unsatisfying, not to understand why it works. My Wi-Fi is very stable, and I haven't had problems with other devices.

Reactions: katerpanne
Clearing cache/data for Play Store usually helps too.

Skickat från min Mi 10 Pro via Tapatalk

At last, I found the reason for my problems. The mobile was OK, but my provider (1und1) has had difficulties with Google.

What I didn't know, and apparently hardly anyone else did, is that the internet providers have special contracts with Google and have to implement an interface that enables access to the play store. As customer service confirmed to me, 1und1 had made a mistake there. It took a week to fix them.

This also explains why play store worked via mobile data.

may i know official EU rom for current 11 ultra is version is 12.5.11 or 12.5.20 ?
i getting few issue from 13 and want to flash back to officially EU rom but someone say 12.5.20 is official EU rom too.