Mi2 Is Not Booting

Baski

Members
Jan 23, 2013
Hi There:

After the last week update I had the .com missing pop up which was very irritating. Hence I thought I would use the System 2. So, restarted that, even there I had same pop up. Not sure after that re-start it did not boot at all.

what I have done so far

• Installed Mi Phone manager and connected the phone in "fastboot" mode. It brought the small window of two Package JBL and last week update. I tried choosing both, one after another but server seems to be "not serving".. It is DEAD slow.
  • Installed MiFlash programme and tried my old zip file which has .tgz file but for some reason it is not flashing at all

I still believe my phone is not dead, hoping it can be re-started.

Can anyone throw some good inputs which would give life to my Mi2.

Thanks and appreciate your any small input(s).

Bas.

Thanks - I did try with Miflash - because of the servers are damn dead slow... nothing happens and it fails.

Download it from miui.it. They have a mirror of fastboot roms on androidfilehost ;)

SKIFIRE13 - You are my life saver!!!! I owe you a drink mate!!! you are just awesome. Yes it did work. Got the ROM from there and Used the miflash tools from there. It did work!!! Thanks a ton and very much appreciated!!! Thanks everyone.

Final verdict : Mi2 will not DIE that easily!!!!! :)

Reactions: nightmike