Resolved mi2 wifi bug (fixed)

qbert456

Members
Feb 20, 2013
I've got an ongoing bug with Wi-Fi.
Connecting or re connecting to a know Wi-Fi network after a while it fails to connect.it can see the network but fails to get an ip, the Wi-Fi symbol on the toggle bar gets a small exclamation mark.
So far, clearing media storage app, and airplane mode on then off fails to fix.
Only fix for me is reboot.
It didn't happen on 3.3.8

I can't find the log cat app using the link above I'm afraid

Ok i have installed logcat extreme, have a logcat captured during the fail wifi log in - but its rather big!
anyone know what one might look for in it? or shall i post it and pray an expert casts a look!?
cheers

the free app from the market (google play in new speak) wifi fixer works for me, needs no reboot no airplane mode and no wifi on/off required.

Please give link. I have this bug too, and what to do then.

Отправлено с моего HTC Vision через Tapatalk

I can't remember what I do when Wifi breaks, next time I'll pay attention.
It may be automatic with this app or just a button to press.

but it is not on miui
on aosp 4.2.2 and cm10.1
still waiting miui based on 4.2.2, it more fast and smooth

Hi all,

I have the same/a similar problem, except that my wifi stops working just about all the time and works just about 5% of the time. I installed that wifi fixer (although i must say that my play store stops working too before i can download anything, i won't even start actually) and that app is now 95% of the time busy fixing my internet, which results in the loss of connection 95% of the time to fix the problem using "four way handshake". The difference is also that the wifi symbol has this small "spades" looking sign (see pictures). Anybody have any idea how to solve this?

Attachments

• IMG_20130708_121144.jpg
    IMG_20130708_121144.jpg
    850.4 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_20130708_121543.jpg
    IMG_20130708_121543.jpg
    964.3 KB · Views: 179