Mi2s not 900mhz

G Prestney

Members
Jun 23, 2013
I placed an order for the mi2s with ibuygou on 28th but on further research i find that 3G on 900mHz is NOT supported.

I have immediately asked ibuygou to cancel the order on this basis and i look forward to their response in this matter, I have yet to get a reply and i hope that they will not just go ahead and send it regardless so as not to loose a sale. so far ibuygou have served me well and i hope they will continue to do so.

I am happy to announce that Ibuygou have acted brilliantly at all levels to the above, very well done to this company, will definitely continue to shop here.

Where are you from? In most countries 900Mhz band is barely used for 3G

I never knew this I use 3g on my mi2 on Vodafone and did wonder why the coverage for 3g was so bad! This explains it

There is the same situation in Romania. Vodafone & Digi ( Orange will follow its ) developed 3g networks in 900 GHz also, beside 2100. Mi2A works in 900 as well as Mi3 and HongMi.

I'm from Spain and I haven't notice any difference in terms of 3G coverage with any other phone with 900mHz for 3G support.