Mi3 bought in China..Need to change software

ppr

Members
Aug 12, 2014
Hi
I just bought a Mi3 in China. Although the language is changed to English, the only keyboard is Baidu and the Google installer does not download without a Mi account.
1) Is it essential to have a Mi account?
2) Can I change the entire software of this phone to an English one?
3) Is it possible to upgrade this to Android 4.4?

Thanks

ppr

Just install our multilang rom.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Thanks. Where do I download this from? This site xiaomi.eu?
-Do I download different ones for the MI3 and the Redmi (bought together)?
-Once I download, are there any detailed instructions for installing? The Mi3 has no Sd card while the Redmi has.
-I already downloaded the MI3 file (about 480 MB) into the phone and extracted the zip file into the downloaded rom folder but am unable to do anything with it.
I am an Android newbie so thanks for helping!

Thanks
But there is no updater app in the phone. The file is in my Mi3 phone. Which does not have a SD card
Where do I get the updater app from?
On the Mi Market, there is an MIUI-SU updater which seems to be in Russian. Is that the one?

There's already a GLOBAL stable Rom from Xiaomi, which includes all Gapps and removes all chinese bloatware... the only con is that it's not Multilanguage STILL...

Thanks. Where do I download this from? This site xiaomi.eu?
-Do I download different ones for the MI3 and the Redmi (bought together)?
-Once I download, are there any detailed instructions for installing? The Mi3 has no Sd card while the Redmi has.
-I already downloaded the MI3 file (about 480 MB) into the phone and extracted the zip file into the downloaded rom folder but am unable to do anything with it.
I am an Android newbie so thanks for helping!
No need to extract the zip, just rename the rom to "update.zip" and use recovery mode to flash ur rom if u not have updater app

you got a real one? no clone/counterfeit? Lets assume you did buy the wcdma snapdragon800 and not the TD-lte tegra4

download multilang rom for cranco wcdma, and transfer into phone storage with pc and data cable first!

On the device you should got into settings, slide to the right tab so "all settings" is highlighted. Scroll down to "about phone" press once on the systemupdate arrow, once done a search, press menu button! select installation pack than browse to downloaded rom and update, after fully updated please do factory reset righ after flashing the update! it removes older files from the old rom!

make sure you backup anything important to you!