Mi3 Screen Completely Black And Won't Turn On

crilly6453

Members
Jul 7, 2015
Hi Guys

My Mi3 screen this morning suddenly stopped working. I was looking through Twiter when the screen sort of bugged out - lines showed up across it (like you would get if there was a bad signal on television and then the screen went black.

I tried the screen button, swapping batteries, pluggin it back into a power source with no luck.

The phone still works as I had the volume up loud so when I try to reboot/restart it the only way I know it still works is that the email alert sound still happens - it's just that the screen doesn't turn on.

Can anyone help me with a fix? I'm based in London.

Thanks

crilly6453

Hi Guys

My Mi3 screen this morning suddenly stopped working. I was looking through Twiter when the screen sort of bugged out - lines showed up across it (like you would get if there was a bad signal on television and then the screen went black.

I tried the screen button, swapping batteries, pluggin it back into a power source with no luck.

The phone still works as I had the volume up loud so when I try to reboot/restart it the only way I know it still works is that the email alert sound still happens - it's just that the screen doesn't turn on.

Can anyone help me with a fix? I'm based in London.

Thanks

crilly6453

You can buy an original screen and opening tool kit to change the screen by yourself . This one works very well .