MI3

toxa_ba

Members
Jul 28, 2014
Hy guys, i am new mi3 user and my mi3 is too slow, on antutu i got around 33k points but when testing last test with graphic i got around 5-6 fps....

Phone laggs all time, i dont know what to do.
Can someone help me pls before i kick him? :(

Bench marks really mean nothing for real world usage, the KitKat update made the benchmarks go down, if you really want a better benchmark go back to stable version 4.3 it will be better.

I'm on the newst Dev ROM and mine has no lag whatsoever, maybe try that?

I cant even install new rom, updater crash and return me to homescreen, fastboot gets error 0xfffffffff :/

If you have 33k on Antutu but games lags then you have fake device.

No, on xiaomi i checked and serial and imei are okej. Tells me that is from shangai at 20:38 ordered. Thats original, right?

20140728_072320.jpg

That looks okay..maybe a full wipe helps but you will loose al your settings.but its strange you can' t update.

no, yesterday i perfomed a full wipe data, cache and no help... how can i contact you? u got facebook or xfire? viber? whatsapp? i really want to get my faster mi3 :(

i tryed to update on 3 ways. Fastboot ( got error 0xffffffff ), via updater ( crashes and returns me to home screen ) and with Mi-recovery ( got message-failed to update )

and i cant install cwm, when i flash cwm with update.zip i got succesfull info but later i press volume+ and power button and enter again in Mi recovery...

I am getting out of sugestions...the only thing: did you got the right rom? I had never a problem with update..maybe you can flash a rom with mi recovery.

I don' know if you can update from android 4.3(yours) to the newest rom ( is 4.4) i am stuk on 4.3 because 4.4 has a vpn problem.maybe you can find a topic on this forum about that. Sorry i can't help more..