Mi4 Lte-ct Model, Which Roms Are Made For This Model Phones?

Nazarleokas

Members
Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone,

Not long ago i bought this Mi4 LTE-CT model. I would like to use one of the stable roms that's made by the community but it really confuse me which one i should download and use. No matter which stable rom version i opened there's so many different names of roms.. like Aramani, Dior, Ferrari etc, which confuse me a lot.

With my phone model Mi4 LTE-CT that is based on android version 4.4.4 KTU84P. What are the roms for it?

The biggest problem with my phone atm is that it will not keep GPS locked. (I have tried several solutions, stil no luck) Does the eu roms fix this problem as well? I live in the Netherlands.

Thanks a lot

thanks a lot mate. I was looking arond the forum. Just realised that the model number are listed in the download section.

hi,yes codename is cancro..you have new stable version V7.1 and developer version V5.12.10.I erased eu rom and use global V5.12.10

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

I succesfuly used fastboot method two times.Very soon will roll out miui 7 with Marshmallow android

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Hi Zoran Hadzic,

May i ask u where do u live. Do u have any problem with the GPS? For what reason did u switched back to the Official Global rom?

I m from Serbia.I didn t have any problem with GPS and also with local european Rom wich were preinstalled.
I was instaling Global Miu rom because I meant it has few functions more.
Now, I have Developer Rom version MIUI 7 Global 5.12.10 beta version and its work great without any problems.
For our phone MIUI prepare Rom with Marshmallow android. My version is latest and I m awiting for that.

Yu could contact me for advice for flashing via fastboot.

Zoran