MI4 No network problem

orx

Members
Nov 21, 2014
hello to all
my Mi4 don't working in anyone network , i ceck if sim holder it's ok read the sim card but network signal is off..
i already flashing any roms but still don't working.
any solution please ?
thanks

hello to all
my Mi4 don't working in anyone network , i ceck if sim holder it's ok read the sim card but network signal is off..
i already flashing any roms but still don't working.
any solution please ?
thanks
Check if the Mi4 supports your network's frequency.

Also, make sure you have the apn set correctly for data to work.

Sent from my MI 4W

Reactions: lucdar
Thx, but i'm in italy and i don't think are problems.. apn it's ok but the big problem is the network for calls..no network. imei is clear , sim it's ok ...

Thx, but i'm in italy and i don't think are problems.. apn it's ok but the big problem is the network for calls..no network. imei is clear , sim it's ok ...
Hmm could be that your network doesn't allow certain IMEI to work. I suggest you contact them and ask about your Mi4.

Sent from my MI 4W

Reactions: orx
hello
i found solution for restore efs ..for me it's maybe last logic action for restore corrupted partition..
thank to all

Reactions: geko95gek
the partial solution ... http://en.miui.com/thread-60007-1-1.html
but not solve the my problem mate ..''i've the efs partitions corrupted from a crash in update progress with lost any important file. the solution not work if i don't have a efs back up working , s**t !
i need help , anyone has EFS back up to share? My imei is clear (ceck mend tested )and i ask a small help ..
thank to all

but not solve the my problem mate ..''i've the efs partitions corrupted from a crash in update progress with lost any important file. the solution not work if i don't have a efs back up working , s**t !
i need help , anyone has EFS back up to share? My imei is clear (ceck mend tested )and i ask a small help ..
thank to all
Hi mate, sorry but as far as I know that won't work. EFS backup includes IMEI number to my knowledge so if someone gives you their EFS backup it will also contain the IMEI.

Sent from my MI 4W

thank to all
EFS backup of someone else won't work.

i have the same problem.. never had problem in updating process..

Since using Miui6, problem starts

ok bro thanks
do you have a link for support for technical issue ?
Nope sorry, I don't live in your country mate so I don't know what network you're on. Best bet is to contact them and ask.

Sent from my MI 4W