Mi4c 6.1.21 To 6.1.28

pakkiodj

Members
Feb 2, 2016
Good morning,
I upgrade my rom always through "OTA", this week, however, I still have not received the update to 6.1.28. Why?

Same for me. I guess this kind of things are expected to happen with the weekly ?

Newbie question :

My Mi4c bought two months ago came with xiaomi.eu weekly ROM. I only used the Updater app for weekly updates, everything was fine until 6.1.14 which was terrible ( huge battery drain, mobile data and wi-fi problems... ).

6.1.21 did improve, but still there are mobile data and wi-fi problems, battery is also bad.

I now want to roll back to a stable version before 6.1.14, I will try with 6.1.7.

Since I already have xiaomi.eu with TWRP, is it as simple as downloading the ROM, rebooting in recovery, and installing the ROM via TWRP ?

Do I have to wipe anything ?

Thanks!

When starting the updater app for the first time after rebooting, it checks for updates and shows "no connection", but after that it shows "no updates available".

Just now in the updater app, I went to the top right menu ( three dots buton ), and there was the option "download update".

I did tap that and it downloaded "miui_libra_mam_global_6.1.21_b030a07895_5.1.zip" in the /storage/emulated/0/downloaded_rom folder ???

Aren't the xiaomi.eu ROM's named "xiaomi.eu_multi... " ?

Hi,

I have the same problem.
Downloaded rom is miui libra mam global and not xiaomi.eu
I am in 6.1.21 and i wanted to do ota update but i am a bit afraid

Hi guys,

have you resolved this this thing?
I have the same probem, I want to upgrade my Rom through OTA, but it's available the upgrade yet.