Mi4c From Devel To Stable

Pierry

Members
Apr 5, 2016
Hi everybody,
I've decided to switch from 6.1.21 devel to 7.1 stable so I downloaded the
xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_V7.1.6.0.LXKCNCK_v7-5.1.zip ROM.
My Mi4c has TWRP V2.8.7.0 installed.

The question is: after backup, it's enough to wipe only cache and dalvik cache or it's necessary to wipe system and data too before flashing the ROM?.

Pierry

I did it this morning on my mi4c! Without cleaning data and system it didn't work (cannot enter into settings and doesn't detect sim card). After, cleaning data and system it works. Hope that helps

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

I did it this morning on my mi4c! Without cleaning data and system it didn't work (cannot enter into settings and doesn't detect sim card). After, cleaning data and system it works. Hope that helps

Can you please later tell me if is better than weekly? Thanks ;)

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Tank you Nicok2.

Hi everybody,
I've decided to switch from 6.1.21 devel to 7.1 stable so I downloaded the
xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_V7.1.6.0.LXKCNCK_v7-5.1.zip ROM.
My Mi4c has TWRP V2.8.7.0 installed.

The question is: after backup, it's enough to wipe only cache and dalvik cache or it's necessary to wipe system and data too before flashing the ROM?.

Pierry
Update:
I flashed the 7.1 stable but I've noted that the wifi swich problem wasn't solved. So I restored the previus version and I flashed the 6.3.31 devel. It seems to work well. The wifi problem seems to be solved

Pier