Mi5 And Mi4c Size And Other Info

al404

Members
May 2, 2013
I have as primary phone samsung S7 edge but I need a secondary dual sim phone.

I got a Meizu 3m note this summer, is not much bigger that my s7 but it feels like too wide for my hand, battery life is very good. I also got it white because I needed fast from retail store and I usually don't like white phones, meizu looks better than others but I always thought that black would be better.

I would like to change that phone with a xiaomi but I'm not sure if it would be better a mi4c or a mi5

Size: mi5 seems more like an s7 flat, that is smaller than the edge and the curve on the back make it feel smaller. Mi4c should be a little smaller but it doesn't have the curved back.

Screen: from video on YouTube is not possible to understand if and how the 2 screen compare. I guess mi5 screen is better.

Battery: I didn't find much info about the comparison between the 2 device. I read some posts where some people complained about MIUI8 battery drain on mi5

SIM size: I'm not sure if mi5 use nano sim

On my if I need to use your global rom I don't need to unlock the bootloader is that correct?

There is a new one now mi5s , it's the best off all xiaomi phones and other Chinese brands .

Sent from my Archos 50 Platinum using Tapatalk