Mi5 Loading Game Data Takes A Long Long Time

Members
Mar 3, 2013
Hello everyone,

I bought a Mi5 several days ago. I'm a summoners war fan and i play this game a lot. When I play this game on Mi5 (running 7.3.5.0 global), I have noticed that Mi5 takes a very long time to load data game. Whenever I start a new battle, Mi5 takes like forever to load data game. I have used Galaxy S5, Mi4, Mi Note in the past and Mi5 takes the longest to load data game. With amazing specs, this is really frustrating. Do you guys experience any long time loading data when playing game?

Thanks for any answer and suggestion!

I only play this one game, I dont know and dont bother how this phone handles other games. I just noticed that Mi5 takes a long time to load data game, beside that, it's a very great phone for its price.

Did you try a factory reset? But First try wipe cache and dalvik cache only

I have tried different roms like global stable, global dev, china stable, china dev and all the roms have this same issue. I will post a video later when I have spare time. I have only notice the issue on this game, all other apps work very smooth and fast

I'll wait for a video

Hi I just uploaded a video to compare Mi5 and Galaxy J loading game data, really disappointed. I hope future updates will fix the issue with this game.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ok if the problem is restricted to this game i think that it is not optimized for new phones, for new cpu/gpu or the new phone. it is a problem of the game not of your phone

I have only played this one game so I dont know how Mi5 handle other games, do you play games and face the long time to load data games?

I dont have problems i have tried with clash royale with my mi5 and a oneplus One and mi5 won