Mi5 No 4g...

What if you try weekly instead off stable... Whats signal then?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

And.... I tried also the 4g sim in a Xiaomi Redmi 3S. Also no 4g. After that in a Samsung S4.... 4G directly.
So I think it's a problem with the 1800 and 2600 frequentie.

mi5 64gb and Vodafone ( italy )
miui 7 stable .. miui 8.0.3.0 , miui 8.0.5.0 , 8.0.6.0 miui never had 4g signal problems .
telephone and magnificent.

mi5 64gb and Vodafone ( italy )
miui 7 stable .. miui 8.0.3.0 , miui 8.0.5.0 , 8.0.6.0 miui never had 4g signal problems .
telephone and magnificent.
You are lucky. My Mi5 64gb is on Vodafone.nl (Netherlands) and all the available miui 8-version (clean install) don't operate on 4g. Now I am back on the latest miui 7 (stable), and the 4g-problem is gone. Yesterday I made a long trip by bicycle from the middle to the south of the Netherlands and passed a diversity of urban and rural areas; all the way good connections on 4g. So for me, no miui 8 anymore.

You are lucky. My Mi5 64gb is on Vodafone.nl (Netherlands) and all the available miui 8-version (clean install) don't operate on 4g. Now I am back on the latest miui 7 (stable), and the 4g-problem is gone. Yesterday I made a long trip by bicycle from the middle to the south of the Netherlands and passed a diversity of urban and rural areas; all the way good connections on 4g. So for me, no miui 8 anymore.

Really sad, i have t-mobile NL and everything is working like a charm... on stable as on weekly updates, very strange..
Did you call helpdesk for confirmation for not working bands?
Before i bought mine, i called t-mobile, because off the missing band.... they said, the remaining bands are enough

Reactions: Loko75
Ok. Update. After trying everything.... Updating. Downdating..... A difficult week... Mobilewise. I have 2 sim cards. 1 from myself and one from work. Work is 4g. Mine not. The 4g did not work after the update to Miui 8. In a Samsung s4 no problem. I another Xiaomi redmi 3s.....no signal at all... Now today.... Went to the vodafone shop... Tested the sim....something wrong.... Now new sim... 4 G on Miui 8.0.6.0

Reactions: Loko75
Ok. Update. After trying everything.... Updating. Downdating..... A difficult week... Mobilewise. I have 2 sim cards. 1 from myself and one from work. Work is 4g. Mine not. The 4g did not work after the update to Miui 8. In a Samsung s4 no problem. I another Xiaomi redmi 3s.....no signal at all... Now today.... Went to the vodafone shop... Tested the sim....something wrong.... Now new sim... 4 G on Miui 8.0.6.0

Hilarisch... nice to see it works for you!