Mi5 Pro Problem With Upgrade Firmware

JamantaPt

Members
Jul 13, 2017
Hi friends. I recently have buyed a Mi5 pro . Because I have onde normal with 32gb and I love it. So I want a big one.
But I try to upgrade the rom version and it give me a error in different ways
1 try to unlock the bootloader and says these.
I have put my miui account and I don't find that option in settings.
With the mitools goes for that screen to. And mipcsuite impossible to. I have downloaded many rom versions. Try to install manually and nothing. Please look for the pictures and help me

Attachments

• received_1988181371209006.png
    received_1988181371209006.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 477
  • received_1988391327854677.jpeg
    received_1988391327854677.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 464
  • received_1988210351206108.jpeg
    received_1988210351206108.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 418
Hi friends. I recently have buyed a Mi5 pro . Because I have onde normal with 32gb and I love it. So I want a big one.
But I try to upgrade the rom version and it give me a error in different ways
1 try to unlock the bootloader and says these.
I have put my miui account and I don't find that option in settings.
With the mitools goes for that screen to. And mipcsuite impossible to. I have downloaded many rom versions. Try to install manually and nothing. Please look for the pictures and help me
Hi, have you add your MI account to unlock permissions?
On setting you need activate developer option, and add device to unlock permissions before use mi unlock tool.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

Hi, have you add your MI account to unlock permissions?
On setting you need activate developer option, and add device to unlock permissions before use mi unlock tool.

But I don't find this option. I have unlock developer settings. But I don't find this option. I will do a video.

But I don't find this option. I have unlock developer settings. But I don't find this option. I will do a video.
In settings, my device, specifications, MIUI version, tap 7 times to activate developer option

I
In settings, my device, specifications, MIUI version, tap 7 times to activate developer option

I just have already activated developer option. But I don't find were are to add device to unlock...
I just have put my miui account. Bun I don't have put my SIM card. It's necessary?

I

I just have already activated developer option. But I don't find were are to add device to unlock...
I just have put my miui account. Bun I don't have put my SIM card. It's necessary?
Yes it is, and you have logged

I have done it already... Now I try to do the recovery mode and the phone doesn't start...

I have done it already... Now I try to do the recovery mode and the phone doesn't start...
But can you entry in custom recovery? Twrp? If yes you need flash a MIUI Rom, you can try the EU MIUI or with mi flash, flash new stock Rom

It's strange, you are on xiaomi.eu MIUI, so the bootloader should be already unlocked

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Correction: it doesn't exist xiaomi.eu stable 7.2.13.0, it must be a fake ROM.
@ingbrzy, is this correct?

In the case of a fake ROM you should first flash a stock China Developer ROM via fastboot method, then you can unlock the bootloader, flash TWRP and then flash xiaomi.eu

I just have solved the problem. I used special program. Thank you guys. Now I hope I can unlock the bootloader. I post news soon