Mi5s Plus App Compatible

Stomosto

Members
Aug 9, 2016
Hello,
I just want to ask a thing.
I have a Xiaomi Mi5S Plus with Global Developer ROM installed and I already unlocked it.
I tried to download some apps but I got something like "this app is not compatible with your device" from app store. Is this about the ROM or if I install an EU ROM I will have the same problem?
It's strange that such a new phone is not compatible with some important and basic apps.
I had a Xiaomi Mi4 before and I didn't have any problem with these apps.

Thank you

Hello,
I just want to ask a thing.
I have a Xiaomi Mi5S Plus with Global Developer ROM installed and I already unlocked it.
I tried to download some apps but I got something like "this app is not compatible with your device" from app store. Is this about the ROM or if I install an EU ROM I will have the same problem?
It's strange that such a new phone is not compatible with some important and basic apps.
I had a Xiaomi Mi4 before and I didn't have any problem with these apps.

Thank you
which apps? and which ROM exactly?

Amazon, the app of my bank account and some games
I downloaded them from Aptoide but I would know why they are not compatible from google store

which ROM..? post screenshot from about phone screen..

Here is it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-09-10-20-01-271_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-09-10-20-01-271_com.android.settings.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 276
I know it's not your ROM. That's why I asked if I install an EU ROM I will have the same problem or not...
I want to know if this problem is regarding the ROM

I know it's not your ROM. That's why I asked if I install an EU ROM I will have the same problem or not...
I want to know if this problem is regarding the ROM
nobody reported that issue with our ROM..

Ok, I'll try to install your ROM and if I still have this problem I will post it :)
Thank you

Hello, sorry for the late response.
I'm here to show again the problem. I'm on 7.3.30 Xiaomi.eu ROM with my Mi5S Plus and there are some apps I cannot find in play store and if I install from Aptoide or download from browser still not working. Well, it's stupid I know, because they are only games, but it's a bit frustrating that such a new phone cannot play some apps. Any report about that?
Thank you