MI5s V11.0.2.0 Stable is out.

Have been using new firmware all day, have not found any bugs so far, v11 is running very smooth, noticed few new settings in setup. Reinstalled magisk and adaway with no problems. In conclusion v11 is looking nice, reminds me of MIUI v5 which I liked very much on my mi3w.
P.S. Cannot find "dark mode", maybe in our firmware is it not included.

I've downloaded the ROM as soon as it was available and I hope to find some time to flash it tomorrow.
For curiosity...what is the security update date?

Have been using new firmware all day, have not found any bugs so far, v11 is running very smooth, noticed few new settings in setup. Reinstalled magisk and adaway with no problems. In conclusion v11 is looking nice, reminds me of MIUI v5 which I liked very much on my mi3w.
P.S. Cannot find "dark mode", maybe in our firmware is it not included.
Maybe it is on developer settings?

To flash this ROM, is with twrp or can be via ota?

Enviado do meu MI 5s através do Tapatalk

Maybe it is on developer settings?
It is indeed in developer options, weird why they put it in there, maybe it is still experimental.
To flash this ROM, is with twrp or can be via ota?
I flashed it in twrp.
Correct me if I am wrong but all custom roms are flashed via twrp, even with xiaomi.eu updater it just reboots phone to twrp and then flashes rom.

Good morning,
I installed the new ROM Miui 11 but the SMS message service is stopped and does not allow me to read and send SMS messages. :-(
Does the same thing happen to you too?
Do you have any advice ?
Thank you so much.

EDIT : (solved)
I tried to install the official Miui 11 version and the phone always had problems in the SMS management program.
Continuous errors when activating the software.
The TWRP has been canceled and the original recovery in Chinese has been restored :-(
I tried to reinstall the TWRP via ADB and then the MIUI 10 EU ROM
The terminal always restarted only with the TWRP.
Then I subsequently installed miui.it's MIUI 10 but the phone was always rebooted in recovery.
SOLUTION: I performed the complete cleaning using the appropriate TWRP command, I reinstalled the stable MIUI 11 EU and the phone magically rebooted.
The solution to my problem has arrived by applying the CLEAN INSTALL procedure and finally everything works fine! :)
The smartphone is now reloading all the apps, messages, etc. etc.
Thanks to the MIUI team. EU !!!

EDIT :
Small BUG:
When the airplane mode is deactivated the bluetooth does not reactivate by itself and can no longer be activated.
To switch it on again, switch the smartphone off and on again.

Last edited:
I installed it but for some reason is not working Good , every time i open a app it closed it within seconds , any reason?

Last edited:
bonjour, j'ai aussi installé la nouvelle ROM Miui 11 mais le service de messagerie SMS est bloquée et ne me permet pas de lire et d'envoyer des SMS, quelqu'un a t'il une solution pour réinstaller l'application message? merci d'avance.

For those who have been use this ROM, is there any major problem with it ? I am using 10.2 global and thinking about upgrade to miui eu 11.

Hi everyone.
I have been with this version for 1 week (V11.0.2.0) and I am very satisfied. But I am having a problem with the function of sharing screen or videos from YouTube with MI TV (Chromecast). I've been looking at the settings and permissions and can't find anything. Any ideas?

For example, when i share a youtube video (and connected at the same net) the phone see the MI TV BOX and when I click show an error "Error to connect .." ¿It's a problem with this ROM? With the previous version of MIUI or LineageOS I had no problems.

Thanks to all!!

hi everyone, my uncle's mi5s suffers from battery drain and has an old xiaomi.eu. I just replaced the battery and would like to change the rom. What do you recommend?

hi everyone, my uncle's mi5s suffers from battery drain and has an old xiaomi.eu. I just replaced the battery and would like to change the rom. What do you recommend?

This is very good ROM

Android 10
Security patch date : 20/03/2020
Telegram channel : https://t.me/extendedui

Reactions: alien58
Pixel Experience is a great rom, but you have to install all features that already included in MIUI by yourself, and if you used MIUI for long time - PE is like different os, gotta learn all stuff from scratch. I used it for a few days, but now I am back at MIUI.

Reactions: alien58
Pixel Experience is a great rom, but you have to install all features that already included in MIUI by yourself, and if you used MIUI for long time - PE is like different os, gotta learn all stuff from scratch. I used it for a few days, but now I am back at MIUI.

You are right,
I have been using MIUI for 5 years and I feel very comfortable.
Now I have a Mi9T Pro and I keep the Mi5s as a spare smartphone.
Unfortunately, the Miui 11 and Android 8 have the security patch dated 2018 and problems may occur in the use of particular applications with the apps provided by the banks.
This ROM is based on Android 10 and I have tried it for a few days.
It is very fast and intuitive and if you lose a few minutes in the configuration of the user interface you can set the phone very similar to MIUI, beveled icons in the corners etc. etc.
It also contains the Google cam app which has been very successful.
The only hope is that some XDA developer will create a Miui 11 with Android 10 but I have already asked and nobody wants to start working on a project of this type for Mi5s Plus.

It's been a long time since I work with twrp and all this stuff. My mi5s has the xiaomi.eu V10.2.1.0 stable and I want to update to V11.0.2.0 stable. can be via xiaomi.eu updater or must be via twrp?

If it is via twrp, which wipes should I do?

Thank you!

Edit: already flashed. Anyone know how to solve the dark Mode issue? The notifications letters appear Black and i cannot read..

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
I have been with this version for 1 week (V11.0.2.0) and I am very satisfied. But I am having a problem with the function of sharing screen or videos from YouTube with MI TV (Chromecast). I've been looking at the settings and permissions and can't find anything. Any ideas?

For example, when i share a youtube video (and connected at the same net) the phone see the MI TV BOX and when I click show an error "Error to connect .." ¿It's a problem with this ROM? With the previous version of MIUI or LineageOS I had no problems.

Thanks to all!!

Hi, resolve my problem. The problem it was not in the ROM. The problem is with Mi BOX TV. Ypu must only go to aplications and clean data to the app ChromeCast.

Thanks all. I wish that we will have una update of this magnific rom

full wipe, install latest firmware, install eu rom, after install DONT wipe cache/dalvik,just restart. this way, No bluetooth problem.