MI5s V11.0.2.0 Stable is out.

Batment

Members
May 23, 2014
Have been using new firmware all day, have not found any bugs so far, v11 is running very smooth, noticed few new settings in setup. Reinstalled magisk and adaway with no problems. In conclusion v11 is looking nice, reminds me of MIUI v5 which I liked very much on my mi3w.
P.S. Cannot find "dark mode", maybe in our firmware is it not included.

pippolone

Members
Dec 1, 2015
I've downloaded the ROM as soon as it was available and I hope to find some time to flash it tomorrow.
For curiosity...what is the security update date?

j_moreno91

Members
Oct 8, 2019
Have been using new firmware all day, have not found any bugs so far, v11 is running very smooth, noticed few new settings in setup. Reinstalled magisk and adaway with no problems. In conclusion v11 is looking nice, reminds me of MIUI v5 which I liked very much on my mi3w.
P.S. Cannot find "dark mode", maybe in our firmware is it not included.
Maybe it is on developer settings?

To flash this ROM, is with twrp or can be via ota?

Enviado do meu MI 5s através do Tapatalk

Batment

Members
May 23, 2014
Maybe it is on developer settings?
It is indeed in developer options, weird why they put it in there, maybe it is still experimental.
To flash this ROM, is with twrp or can be via ota?
I flashed it in twrp.
Correct me if I am wrong but all custom roms are flashed via twrp, even with xiaomi.eu updater it just reboots phone to twrp and then flashes rom.

rockrider81

Members
Oct 3, 2016
Good morning,
I installed the new ROM Miui 11 but the SMS message service is stopped and does not allow me to read and send SMS messages. :-(
Does the same thing happen to you too?
Do you have any advice ?
Thank you so much.

EDIT : (solved)
I tried to install the official Miui 11 version and the phone always had problems in the SMS management program.
Continuous errors when activating the software.
The TWRP has been canceled and the original recovery in Chinese has been restored :-(
I tried to reinstall the TWRP via ADB and then the MIUI 10 EU ROM
The terminal always restarted only with the TWRP.
Then I subsequently installed miui.it's MIUI 10 but the phone was always rebooted in recovery.
SOLUTION: I performed the complete cleaning using the appropriate TWRP command, I reinstalled the stable MIUI 11 EU and the phone magically rebooted.
The solution to my problem has arrived by applying the CLEAN INSTALL procedure and finally everything works fine! :)
The smartphone is now reloading all the apps, messages, etc. etc.
Thanks to the MIUI team. EU !!!

EDIT :
Small BUG:
When the airplane mode is deactivated the bluetooth does not reactivate by itself and can no longer be activated.
To switch it on again, switch the smartphone off and on again.

Last edited: