New Mi6 9.7.25 battery drain / new xiaomi.eu user

mdfkz

Members
Jul 30, 2019
Hello, guys
I'm using custom rom for a first time , i realky ...really appreciate this rom, i like it, so many features ...but i feel a lot of battery draining. As you see from screenshots, Android system take a lot of resources, battery consumption. I left in autostart only one system app ''on'' and another 2 apps in autostart. Can you advise me if there are another ways to minimize battery consumption?

From action dash you can see that my device was only 24 min on screen or may be 25-40 no more.

I already do this, but Android system battery draining is the same. Thanks for the advice!

Hello, guys
I'm using custom rom for a first time , i realky ...really appreciate this rom, i like it, so many features ...but i feel a lot of battery draining. As you see from screenshots, Android system take a lot of resources, battery consumption. I left in autostart only one system app ''on'' and another 2 apps in autostart. Can you advise me if there are another ways to minimize battery consumption?
View attachment 25550
From action dash you can see that my device was only 24 min on screen or may be 25-40 no more.
View attachment 25551
View attachment 25552
maybe u use the phone very often? high brightness? live background?

maybe u use the phone very often? high brightness? live background?
No man, i use it with like 20% brightness in most of the time. Screen on using is below "normal" ...i mean like 3-2-hours in day. But hey even with 40 min. of using with screen on i experience like 20 percent battery drain. I just make a fresh comparison with miui10 official rom. Anyway, i like this custom rom, because give us (especially for mi6) all features from china rom , and from other devices too (like faceunlock, full screen gestures and more)