Xiaomi watch 2 PRO Battery Drain

diebobo

Members
Feb 7, 2024
Hi,

was wondering if other ppl also have noticed unreasonable battery drain / life in the Xiaomi watch 2 PRO ? .. I define it as one day it only looses 45 % in 24 hours, one moment i go to sleep and loose 70% when i wake up.. That is also with sleep mode on as in no screen or notifications presenting.. I already changed watch faces many times to rule that out, also rebooting etc..

I also notice that the heart rate sensor is sometimes not going out, keeps blinking what ever setting i use ( 1 min interval / 30 minutes, doesnt matter ).. Perhaps it has something to do with it..

Any similair experiences ?

If anyone ever has the same issue.. The only for me to fix this was to put Heart Rate sensor to "smart"... All other options made de battery drain... With "smart" as setting i get 30% / day battery ( so i can do 3 days with it )..

Hi there! I have the same problem with my Xiaomi watch 2, im trying to restore deffault and try again but i dont know what happent to it. The first day it works great, it comes with a 52% of battery when i turn on from the first time but maybe i touch some setting that make the battery drain.

Hi there! I have the same problem with my Xiaomi watch 2, im trying to restore deffault and try again but i dont know what happent to it. The first day it works great, it comes with a 52% of battery when i turn on from the first time but maybe i touch some setting that make the battery drain.
Same here, exactly the same issue you are getting. I also noticed, there was an update on the 2nd day i got my watch

Update: After the second date update and have install few apps like WhatsApp and Spotify i do a Factory restore and now the problem is solved to me. Dont install WhatsApp app on your watch, i think that is the problem. Right now the only app i have installed is Spotify. With AOD, all sensor in default, wifi off , this is my second morning (48 hours from the last charge) and I still have 20% battery. I Hope this help u all.

Last edited:
Update: After the second date update and have install few apps like WhatsApp and Spotify i do a Factory restore and now the problem is solved to me. Dont install WhatsApp app on your watch, i think that is the problem. Right now the only app i have installed is Spotify. With AOD, all sensor in default, wifi off , this is my second morning (48 hours from the last charge) and I still have 20% battery. I Hope this help u all.
Thanks for your reply, i will keep it in the back of my mind...

For me it was solved with putting the HR sensor in smart mode.. Excepppppt, few days ago the watch got an update and the day after the update was installed the problem was back.. 1 time only so far...