Mi6 Gps

Tsuupparu

Members
Dec 28, 2017
Does xiaomi.eu rom has same problem with gps that latest stable and global rom have? My gps loses connection when mobiledata is downloading! This makes google maps useless... Does anybody have these kind of problems whit mi6?

I changed service provider to another and received new sim card. Now gps is working much better. Gps is not smooth in google maps but gps signal is not cutting off anymore when downloading data. Can anyone explane why this is so? Why operator change has influence to the gps?

Do a factory reset. Rom cant have that big issue. I never hears someone have gps issues on any miui..

I have done factory resets many time and changed official global to developer and now using xiaomi.eu latest stable rom! All of these are doing to same thing.

Seems like it's a hardware problem specific to your phone. I'm using Google Maps navigation together with Spotify, both apps are downloading mobile data (especially Spotify) but GPS never looses it's track.

Same issue since I updated to MIUI 9.3... Can't use Waze nor Google maps as the location is not updated after the route has been set? I don't understand the suggestion that the issue would be hardware related as it is directly related to the update to 9.3?