Invalid Mi8 double tap to spleep not working

ntikas

Members
Jul 4, 2011
Im using the latest dev eu rom and i think with the last 2 or 3weekly upadates the double tap to spleep has stop working(from menu is activated)
Any solution??

Im using the latest dev eu rom and i think with the last 2 or 3weekly upadates the double tap to spleep has stop working(from menu is activated)
Any solution??
1. Show a screenshot of where you've enabled double-tap to sleep.
2. What are you trying to double tap? The home screen?

Yes im trying from the home screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-30-10-47-33-725_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-30-10-47-33-725_com.android.settings.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 377
Yes im trying from the home screen
You've enabled "Double tap to sleep" in "Lock screen & password" settings (for double tap on lock screen), and expect it to work on the home screen? Wow...
Go to "Home screen & Recents" settings and enable "Double tap to lock screen"... Common logic.

You've enabled "Double tap to sleep" in "Lock screen & password" settings (for double tap on lock screen), and expect it to work on the home screen? Wow...
Go to "Home screen & Recents" settings and enable "Double tap to lock screen"... Common logic.

I can't see that option!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-30-19-26-33-468_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-30-19-26-33-468_com.miui.home.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 466
I can't see that option!!
Seriously? You updated the launcher to the original launcher from Alpha ROM, and you expect to see a feature that we added to our ROMs?
Uninstall updates for System launcher, and you'll have double tap. And don't report bugs if you update the system apps manually.