mi8 ee camera Slow motion flickers

michacs

Members
Sep 16, 2018
since switching to 10.1.2.0 (pie), there are new features in the camera, including slow motion. Only now flickers the display in slow motion. Synonymous with the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod the same. At 10.0.12 (oreo) there was no problem with slow motion. Does anyone else have the problem ?

since switching to 10.1.2.0 (pie), there are new features in the camera, including slow motion. Only now flickers the display in slow motion. Synonymous with the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod the same. At 10.0.12 (oreo) there was no problem with slow motion. Does anyone else have the problem ?
I only have this “Issue“ under artificial light conditions, is not the case in daylight, so for me the flicker is related to the current frequency (50hz) of the lightning.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Karpfenhai, Beitrag: 466039, Mitglied: 152458"] Ich habe dieses "Problem" nur unter künstlichen Lichtbedingungen. Dies ist bei Tageslicht nicht der Fall. Daher hängt das Flimmern für mich mit der aktuellen Frequenz (50 Hz) des Systems zusammen Blitz.

Grüße.

Von meiner MI 8 Explorer Edition mit Tapatalk [/ QUOTE] gesendet

Danke, du hast recht. Nichts flackert im Freien