Invalid MI8 v10.2.2.0 stable Google Pay stopped working

YogiPL

Members
Oct 2, 2018
NFC payment with Google Pay doesn't work anymore - it was working fine just a couple of days ago now it says device can't be used to pay in shops.
I didn't change any settings or ROM. Phone is NOT rooted.

clear Google Pay and Google play services data...

I think that did it! Thank you! After clearing all data from those apps I was able to remove and add the card back for NFC payments without problems!

Was this caused by something I did, so that I can prevent it from happening in the future ?

I think that did it! Thank you! After clearing all data from those apps I was able to remove and add the card back for NFC payments without problems!

Was this caused by something I did, so that I can prevent it from happening in the future ?
I found it on 4pda(Russian)
166a37753a509fd8a59eafd2066e8d9a.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Could you translate it please ?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Due to the frequent cases of random Google Pay crashes, never manually update Google Play services until the Magisk update appears, which bypasses the updated SafetyNet. The problem is not with Magisk, the reason is primarily the Google developers themselves, who, apparently, are trying to improve the protection of the Google Pay service At the moment there is no 100% solution to this problem, all possible solutions are in the topic header and FAQ

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

In the TWRP delete folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms