Mi8SE - go to Stable or stay on Beta forever?

Sergio-N

Members
Jul 17, 2020
Hi. Please, somebody explane me, can I stay forever on last issued weekly-release beta MIUI or I must go to stable-release MIUI in any case (after stopping beta MIUI development)? And what way is better?

Hello Sergio-N,
I just reinstalled my phone.
Which one is better : stable or last weekly beta MIUI ?
Thanks

Hello. I think it could be better to stay on last beta MIUI for 8SE, because both last beta and stable ones were released at the same period (Sept. 2020). Stable MIUI is always downgrade in comparison with beta. Now I'm using last beta MIUI 12 (20.9.4) and I'm happy with it.

Hello. I think it could be better to stay on last beta MIUI for 8SE, because both last beta and stable ones were released at the same period (Sept. 2020). Stable MIUI is always downgrade in comparison with beta. Now I'm using last beta MIUI 12 (20.9.4) and I'm happy with it.

Okey. Thank you for your answer :) I will do it.

What? out of what?
Out of the upcoming stable release for the mi8 series Phone?

Like use the base image from stable, apply your magic, label it beta and provide it for flash?

Or did you already destroy all bridges for sd845 beta business?

If it's technical impossible, just ignore my humble question then :)

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Out of the upcoming stable release for the mi8 series Phone?

Like use the base image from stable, apply your magic, label it beta and provide it for flash?

Or did you already destroy all bridges for sd845 beta business?

If it's technical impossible, just ignore my humble question then :)

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Why would we label a Stable release a Beta? We've never done anything like that.
Once Xiaomi releases them, we'll release as well. It's as possible as it was before, SD845 is still supported.

Reactions: Karpfenhai