New [mi9] 9.9.27 v2

Drity flashed V2 on my Mi9 (wiped cache and system) and its working great. No more lags, icons are smaller and font is thinner by default.

Android Service stops working every couple minutes. Dirty flashed from 26 to 27v2
c13b6242bcb3aa8ef6c296cc90d2b435.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

I can't try it now, but maybe we can use matlog to log everything thats going on without usb. Can it be related to Google? After flashing the update nothing related to google was working: AI button, search widget (lawnchair), Gboard's google search... Only the Google app.

Also cant even download files, phone tells me there is no SD.
Same Problem here. Getting error messages when trying to download apps from Playstore and when opening camera it tells me no SD.
Any solution for thus?

Did an advanced whipe with Cache/dalvic, System and internal storage before factory reset and fresh install of 9.9.27

Seems caused by Dual apps.. try disable them if reboots will continue..

I clean flashed the rom and everything works perfect, but dirty flash was not a good choice this time.

Seems caused by Dual apps.. try disable them if reboots will continue..

I had a dual app a month ago but not anymore and suffered the same issue but on K20 Pro, few users reporting the same

For me nothing worked (Wifi, Multitask, Screenshots, Google Accounts on all services) it was like a 1 process phone at a time then reboot after a minute

I personally have Magisk, Adaway and few mods I uninstalled to check if it was caused by that but still kept broken. Did a wipe on system and still same issue

deleted all the daul apps, deleted daul app data in setting and than restart, back to normal now.

With v2 and v3 WideVine L1 is gone and ctsProfile check is failing with Magisk. Since I clean flashed the rom I dont have any other issue.