New [mi9] 9.9.27 v2

i had tryed unnistal vanced and all magisk mods, dirty install and keeps booting and same bugs at mine MI9 8/128
again rollback to .26

Nearly the same issues with .27 on my Mi 9 - reboots after 1 minute of uptime and only showing "please wait" after inser SIM PIN..

Now went back to .26 but I'm not able to got celluar access with both SIM cards. WIFI is working but mobile network on both cards is down, no calls no mobile internet.

Nearly the same issues with .27 on my Mi 9 - reboots after 1 minute of uptime and only showing "please wait" after inser SIM PIN..

Now went back to .26 but I'm not able to got celluar access with both SIM cards. WIFI is working but mobile network on both cards is down, no calls no mobile internet.
You may forgot wipe cache and dalvik after install 9.26?

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

phone is still in restore progress installing all Apps.. can't do a valid test right now, but it's stable (no reboots) and mobile network and WIFI is working.
Give me your feedback please after everything

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

phone is still in restore progress installing all Apps.. can't do a valid test right now, but it's stable (no reboots) and mobile network and WIFI is working.
Plz check widevine security level with DRM info app. SafetyNet cts profile is broken either.

Dirty flashed latest ROM uploaded and still same problems, wifi, soft reboots... Wiped dalvik and cache.
I could get 2 logcats if it helps.

Edit: Log2.txt was the closest log that i could get before a soft reboot.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,079
  • Log2.txt
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,437
Last edited:
Plz check widevine security level with DRM info app. SafetyNet cts profile is broken either.

Widevine L1
SafetyNet failed (profile match fail)

For sure GPAY not working now - all other apps and system stability without any problems after clean flash.

Reactions: extpumajl
So is it safe to install v2? Im with v1 and its working well...should i wait or try?