New Mi9 Translation errors and AI buttons

Feishawn

Members
Jun 9, 2017
Hello
Xiaomix mix2s and xiaomi mi9 have some problems in versions 9.3.28 and 9.4.1
I choose Traditional Chinese, but many of the options in Notifications & status bar are in Simplified Chinese.
Most of the new notification settings feature also displays Simplified Chinese.
I circled the wrong place,Thanks (Two picture)

And,Ai button

When I use the global version of the AI button, press to go directly to the voice command
But the EU version has no way, press the button to enter the Google page.
Need to press the microphone icon or call Ok google
Language set to English may not have this problem
However, when the language uses Chinese, there is no way to use the Google Voice Match function.
If you can use the voice function by pressing the button, it will be a lot easier.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-12-35-00-176_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-12-35-00-176_com.android.settings.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 160
I can confirm the AI button issue happens in Spanish too. I think this is due to adding the Google Assistant while chinese rom has no support.

I can confirm the AI button issue happens in Spanish too. I think this is due to adding the Google Assistant while chinese rom has no support.

Maybe, but the global version of the bug is too much, I don’t want to use it....

There is no OK Google support for China ROM for Mi 9. (our ROM is based on China ROM)
Unless we have a device for testing, there's nothing to be done about it right now.
Even on Mi MIX 2S, with our fixed, OK Google no longer works correctly (stops working after about 30 minutes after a reboot).
You can currently set a button for Google Assistant to access it quicker, that's the only way for now:
Settings -> Additional settings -> Button and gesture shortcuts -> Launch Google Assistant