Mi9 Transparent not install rom with twrp

Jul 14, 2019
Hello,
For a while, I've been trying to root my phone (for about 4 months), during which time I even managed to lock it, unlock it for me, but I never managed to handle this," animal ROOT".
This EU Developer ROM (European Weekly)

Instruction Manual

(Download from Sourceforge MIUI 11 Beta - 9.9.26
Download from Sourceforge MIUI 11 Beta - 9.9.27 for Xiaomi Mi8

Installing:
You install TWRP recovery via fastboot mode using the code commands, installing multirr

Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
TWRP recovery zip

Installation via TWRP:
Download the software and insert it into internal memory,
select an upgrade and enter it into the recovery (turn off the unit, hold the power button together with the volume up)
Choose installation and specify zip file (it is advisable to delete cache and dal cache)
after the installation is complete, delete the caches again, select restart. After booting the system, restart ......)

After the restart it starts to boot Android ((if I do not confuse it it is called bootloop) (the indicator that the OS boot is moving) and so I waited up to half an hour after that restart from me and again the same.
In other cases, with other rums, after rooting, it rotates for about five minutes and restarts in TWRP.
Through TWRP so far I have not been able to install any ROM. Everything goes as it should, there are no errors until the bootloop is installed and finally.
Last I was able to upload cepheus_global_images_9.4.18_20190418.0000.00_9.0_global this ROM through Mi Flash and then upgraded to MIUI 10 Global 9.6.27 beta. I made an attempt for root to get the effect with a restart in TWRP and had to flash it through Mi Flash again.
I am already exhausted with ideas and have no idea what to do.
P.S. This is a shortened version of everything I've read and tried, but always the result is as described above.

Thanks in advance for your time .

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Изпратено от моят MI 9 Transparent Edition с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can you send me the link for I download recovery, root and Rom.

Because only I have found for the Mi 9 [codename: Cepheus], but not for Mi 9 Explorer Edition [codename: Alita].

Is valid the rom of Mi 9 [codename: Cepheus], for Mi 9 Explorer Edition [codename: Alita] ?

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk