New Mi9t (K20) no more sound in TWS headphones

Ayting

Members
Apr 27, 2021
Hello, a very strange problem just occurred on my mi9t

While trying to listen to a voice message, I realized that I was not connected to my bluetooth earphones, so I immediately connected my earphones and there: no more sound, well it works but for 0.1 seconds when I launch a video or music. It was working 5 minutes before when i was listening to music on spotify.

I tried this :

turn off and turn on the phone

disassociate the earphones, turn off the bluetooth, turn on the phone, reconnect the earphones

disassociate headphones, turn off bluetooth, erase data from bluetooth app and bluetooth miui, turn on phone

I tried the headphones on another phone, and they work, so it is not the headphones that are at fault.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance !

Well after a good half hour I solved the problem:

I went into the developer settings

I deactivated the option "Disable absolute volume".

And I enabled AAC from the developer menu

I don't know what changed but the sound worked again after that.

On the other hand the dev menu is bugged because even when activating AAC, it switches back to SBC after reconnecting the headphones, but at least it works.

Well after a good half hour I solved the problem:

I went into the developer settings

I deactivated the option "Disable absolute volume".

And I enabled AAC from the developer menu

I don't know what changed but the sound worked again after that.

On the other hand the dev menu is bugged because even when activating AAC, it switches back to SBC after reconnecting the headphones, but at least it works.

You should find it in "Network" section in the developper menu, its just above disable bluetooth a2dp hardware (and below a2dp hardware you have bluetooth avrcp version)