New Mi9T not receiving notifications while locked

cpper225

Members
May 8, 2020
Hi,
I have a Mi 9t Pro with MIUI Global 11.0.5 and Android 10. I installed a security camera client app (Reolink), which is supposed to send notifications when my cameras detect motion. If the screen is unlocked, or if the phone was locked only some minutes ago, I receive the notifications as expected (sound and vibration). But if the phone stays locked(inactive) for a longer period of time, I only receive the notifications after I unlock the screen again. Which absolutely defeats the purpose of motion-triggered notifications.
This is what I have already tried:
  • Set 'No restrictions' in the App battery saver setting
  • Enable 'Autostart'
  • Enable all possible ' App permissions'
  • Enable all possible ' Other permissions '
  • Enable 'Show notifications', 'Floating notifications', 'Lock screen notifications', 'Allow sound & vibration & LED light'

Is there something else I can do ?

Hi,
I have a Mi 9t Pro with MIUI Global 11.0.5 and Android 10. I installed a security camera client app (Reolink), which is supposed to send notifications when my cameras detect motion. If the screen is unlocked, or if the phone was locked only some minutes ago, I receive the notifications as expected (sound and vibration). But if the phone stays locked(inactive) for a longer period of time, I only receive the notifications after I unlock the screen again. Which absolutely defeats the purpose of motion-triggered notifications.
This is what I have already tried:
  • Set 'No restrictions' in the App battery saver setting
  • Enable 'Autostart'
  • Enable all possible ' App permissions'
  • Enable all possible ' Other permissions '
  • Enable 'Show notifications', 'Floating notifications', 'Lock screen notifications', 'Allow sound & vibration & LED light'

Is there something else I can do ?
why to multiply your post?

Because different sections and not sure where to post. Also maybe different people watch different sections, and that means more possible answers. Works for me all the time. If against the rules, delete one of them.

Because different sections and not sure where to post. Also maybe different people watch different sections, and that means more possible answers. Works for me all the time. If against the rules, delete one of them.
Yes, it is against the rules..and not fair...period