New Mi9t pro Wi-fi Problem

chris7gr

Members
Apr 8, 2020
Hi there! I own a mi9t pro and i have an problem with my wifi. Some applications does not work(zedge etc) or they lag a lot ( play store ) . I flashed the eu rom ( mine had global ) and the problem is still the same . The thing is that in other wifis it works well ( i tried to my friends house that we have same isp and modem and again the problem was the same but in others friend with different isp and modem worked ) . Also if i install a VPN or if i use my mobile data they work good ...
Is there any solution ? I tried everything , i searched everything could resolve my issue.
Thanks in advance

Manup85

Members
Feb 19, 2020
Similar issue for me. Same device. I found out that is happening with specific 5ghz channels. Are you using a router with 2gh/5ghz auto switching?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

chris7gr

Members
Apr 8, 2020
Similar issue for me. Same device. I found out that is happening with specific 5ghz channels. Are you using a router with 2gh/5ghz auto switching?

No it has different ssid for 2ghz and different for 5ghz . Also tried with wifi repeater but the same . Really its driving me crazy and solutions??

Manup85

Members
Feb 19, 2020
No it has different ssid for 2ghz and different for 5ghz . Also tried with wifi repeater but the same . Really its driving me crazy and solutions??
Try to change 5ghz channel to 128. It is working for me