Mijia 1c Obstacles sensor error

rhuhesh

Members
Sep 22, 2021
its a new unit of Mijia 1c. tried once, suddenly its keep on saying clean the obstacles sensor. have cleaned and moved to another place. but still the same error. anyone can help with problem?

Reactions: N.idal
its a new unit of Mijia 1c. tried once, suddenly its keep on saying clean the obstacles sensor. have cleaned and moved to another place. but still the same error. anyone can help with problem?
I have the same problem. Were you able to fix it somehow?

Hi i have a new Xiaomi Mijia MJSTS1 Vacuum Mop 2 pro + and cant get the vacuum to leave the dock, having the obstacle sensor error :/

Hi i have a new Xiaomi Mijia MJSTS1 Vacuum Mop 2 pro + and cant get the vacuum to leave the dock, having the obstacle sensor error :/
any help ?

I have the same problem

I have the same problem, anyone found a solution for it?
mine is Xiaomi Mijia 1t MJSTS1 or Vacuum Mop 2 pro +

Mine was still under warranty, So I got it back, they spent 14 days trying to fix it with no luck, so they had to replace it for me.
I replaced it with a different model (Vacuum-Mop 2 Pro) and paid for the price difference because I don't trust this model anymore.