Mimix 6/256 Can't Use Same Twrp With 4/128 Twrp...please Release Mimix 6/256 Twrp.

After flash 6.11.28 multi Rom from XIAOMI.eu touchscreen issue is back. A try reflash, i try stock twrp, reflash twrp_eu. Still no touch in twrp. Cant flash new Rom eg 6.12.1

Hum okay so for the mi mix 6Gb and 256Gb with English / Chinese rom what the best rom and TWRP ?

Why Delete ?? i will got the MIX 256Gb / 6Gb in stock firmware (english / Chinese rom but with Google Play) and i want instal the best custom rom here and we need TWRP so Why delete ? it's bad ??
Explain me please cause i saw many users have some issues with TWRP :'(

Edit : idk what rom to use so i have Dl it here : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-12-1.36462
file : xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_6.12.1_v8-6.0.zip 882.1Mb

and for the TWRP i have DL it here : https://twrp.me/devices/xiaomimimix.html
file : twrp-3.0.2-0-lithium.img 28.6Mo

Last edited:
Why Delete ?? i will got the MIX 256Gb / 6Gb in stock firmware (english / Chinese rom but with Google Play) and i want instal the best custom rom here and we need TWRP so Why delete ? it's bad ??
Explain me please cause i saw many users have some issues with TWRP :'(

Edit : idk what rom to use so i have Dl it here : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-12-1.36462
file : xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_6.12.1_v8-6.0.zip 882.1Mb

and for the TWRP i have DL it here : https://twrp.me/devices/xiaomimimix.html
file : twrp-3.0.2-0-lithium.img 28.6Mo

You need official TWRP to flash the 6.12.1 EU version.
After flash the eu version, you need to install the TWRP RC2 because it's not the same recovery between the official Rom and Dev Rom.
The 6.12.1 Rom is base on the Dev Rom.
Result the touchscreen don't work with official TWRP and Eu Rom version.

Tell me if i say stupid things.

PS: i wanted delete my duplicate post only

Hum okay so if i understand. The First time i need the TWRP from twrp.me then i install a custom rom from here and after install custom rom from here i need to Reinstall twrp BUT the RC2 ? it's correct or i miss something ?

Hum okay so if i understand. The First time i need the TWRP from twrp.me then i install a custom rom from here and after install custom rom from here i need to Reinstall twrp BUT the RC2 ? it's correct or i miss something ?

That's it ;)

Oh okay so it's good cause i have the 2 Twrp :D and the last custom rom :) just need the phone now :p

Thanks You

I did my Mi mix 256Gb from Geekbuying. But they seem to have instaled theire own rom. The version MIUI Global 8.0 stable 8.0.7.0.0. What can I do now to get the official Chinese developer in the phone so I can unlock it and install EU-rom?

I did my Mi mix 256Gb from Geekbuying. But they seem to have instaled theire own rom. The version MIUI Global 8.0 stable 8.0.7.0.0. What can I do now to get the official Chinese developer in the phone so I can unlock it and install EU-rom?

In fact, your mi mix must suggest you the update to 8.0.10.0 when you go to "update" app.
Update it.
If don't obtain the update download it.
http://bigota.d.miui.com/V8.0.10.0.MAHCNDI/miui_MIMIX_V8.0.10.0.MAHCNDI_7344267342_6.0.zip
and install it with TWRP or with the "update" app (after launch it, the 3 dots at right up).
Next, you apply the process how everybody.

Last edited:
In fact, your mi mix must suggest you the update to 8.0.10.0 when you go to "update" app.
Update it.
If don't obtain the update download it.
http://bigota.d.miui.com/V8.0.10.0.MAHCNDI/miui_MIMIX_V8.0.10.0.MAHCNDI_7344267342_6.0.zip
and install it with TWRP or with the "update" app (after launch it, the 3 dots at right up).
Next, you apply the process how everybody.

It say that it Can´t verify update. I downloaded it from the link. It seems to be some rom they have done because it is multilanguage, has languages that is not included in the Global.

Thanks! I´ll already managed to get it to work yesterday. I flashed TWRP and then the EU-rom. Will there be any problems as the bootloader is opened the "wrong way" and not with the Xiaomi app?

Also for some reason the Finnish language in the EU-rom is not workin, somethings is in English and others in Finnish.

For the Finnish, it's a community who translate language. It's possible that there is shake.
For your bootloader i can't help you because i don't know how it was unlock.
Anyway i guess it was unlock by the seller with miunlock.

For the Finnish, it's a community who translate language. It's possible that there is shake.
For your bootloader i can't help you because i don't know how it was unlock.
Anyway i guess it was unlock by the seller with miunlock.

Thanks!

Yes I know that the Finnish is community translated but it works perfectly on my Mi 5. Hopefully it will start work with next rom.

Hi all.
I didn't receive my Mi Mix yet (supposed to have it by now, but... DHL rules). I need to use TWRP for official rom first to flash EU rom? Then use another TWRP version for updates and OTAs?

Sorry, Xiaomi device newbie here.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all.
I didn't receive my Mi Mix yet (supposed to have it by now, but... DHL rules). I need to use TWRP for official rom first to flash EU rom? Then use another TWRP version for updates and OTAs?

Sorry, Xiaomi device newbie here.
Thanks in advance.
If you receive the version with official release and only chinese and english language, you need to flash official twrp before flash EU version 6.12.8 Rom.
After that, you flash twrp rc2 eu version and you'll can install xposed and root if you want.

Reactions: Kostas_F
Somebody got fixed it.

I got a new 256GB Version, installed the latest Stable and after that the original 3.0.2.0 TWRP, but still, not touch possible. As I understand it, we need the original Rom (Stable) than original TWRP (3.0.2.0) and after that we can install the Xiaomi.eu Rom and have to install the new TWRP (3.0.2.0RC2).

Is it right?? because the original TWRP with the Stable still doesn't work on my device. Any clue?

Is your device unlocked?
Supposed to work the way you describe. That's what I did with my 6/256 Mix.

Yes it is unlocked, even tried the Unlock App again, but it says, no need to unlock. Strange, I installed via fastboot the current Developer, maybe there is a problem. After that I installed the stable through Updater App. I will try to install the Stable through Fastboot, maybe there is something, which isn't anymore working in the current developer fastboot version.