MiMix2s can I make a local installation without TWRP, globalrom to stable euRom 10.0.0.7 ...

grizzly42

Members
Oct 30, 2018
As in the headline.
Can I do this. And can I get a bootloop or brick after that. And do I loose data and so on?

Because I remember, when I installed global rom this year in spring I was able to do this with the chinese/english version local (without twrp). Only 7 tips on the version to get developer and then right upper corner and choose the downloaded zip file ...
sorry, I'm not native speaker

Edit:
Global ROM version now is 10.0.4.0 should be "pie" but I am not sure. Because on my "pixel 2" when I use photo gallery and turn the handy, I can fix the pictures not to turn by, not on the mi mix 2 with "10.0.4.0" ?

Also bluetooth problems with the Mix2s, cannot get working earphones (i7s-tws). There always sound on only one headphone, with my "pixel2" both headphones are working when listening music. In telephone modus should be normal, working only one of both ...

Do you think, european rom would be more stable and not so "buggy"?

Last edited:
Ok, maybe stupid question but who knows.
I'll flash it coming year with help of TWRP to european version.

Hello... Any one help me i have xiaomi mix 2s... I bought it from a store online.. But i came to know it was stolen... I am in china right now.. Now this phone has unlocked bootloader when i locked the bootloader to obtain OTA updated it stuck on system destroyed screen.. Then i downgraded the system to miui 9 then it was adking xiaomi cloud lock (FRP).. Then i go to repairing shop to solve this problem.. Now the phone is running on miui10 with unlock bootloader.. When i will update it manually it will do the same as above mentioned.. Now i want custom recovery installation.. But i am afraid if it is not successful it will again a system destruction...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

As in the headline.
Can I do this. And can I get a bootloop or brick after that. And do I loose data and so on?

Because I remember, when I installed global rom this year in spring I was able to do this with the chinese/english version local (without twrp). Only 7 tips on the version to get developer and then right upper corner and choose the downloaded zip file ...
sorry, I'm not native speaker

Edit:
Global ROM version now is 10.0.4.0 should be "pie" but I am not sure. Because on my "pixel 2" when I use photo gallery and turn the handy, I can fix the pictures not to turn by, not on the mi mix 2 with "10.0.4.0" ?

Also bluetooth problems with the Mix2s, cannot get working earphones (i7s-tws). There always sound on only one headphone, with my "pixel2" both headphones are working when listening music. In telephone modus should be normal, working only one of both ...

Do you think, european rom would be more stable and not so "buggy"?

1. Nope, you can't without twrp or any custom recovery. No bootloops or brick will occur.
2. You need to format data to flash MIUI.EU
3. Miui Global 10.0.4.0 is Oreo
4. Actually this rom is quite stable, maybe the most stable one out of the custom roms I used so far.

I couldn't answer each of your questions, like the chinese/English local thing, the fix photo thing and the earphones thing. I'm sorry bout that.