Mipad 2 Totally Bricked

yersi

Members
Dec 23, 2013
Hi,

I flashed my mipad the other day with a fastboot rom and everythings worked great. I wanted to install a xiaomi.eu rom by TWRP and I made the wipes. I forgot to download the rom so I rebooted the device. At this point, the tablet stucked in Mi logo screen and nothing works (No fastboot no recovery). Are there an other way to flash it again? I almost achieve put it on fastboot mode by adb but it rebooted and the device now its offline by adb devices command. Sorry for my english, I wait an answer please.

Thanks

Pd1: I can't turn it off. I press the start button for 10 seconds and the mipad reboots in a loop. Then, I have to wait to finsih the battery.

Pd2: The bootloader was unlocked before brick, I made sure of it.

Hi!
I suggest to riflash rom using Miflash. Before unlock bootloader and you keep mind that you don't need send request Xiaomi. Follow forum's guide

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

I tried but i can't put it on fastboot mode, so the program doesn't recognize the device. The button combination doesn't work.

Are you sure? Try, try, try..
The another chance You can try mode Dnx (push togheter alls button) and you have to use Phonr flash tool by Intel.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk