New Mipad 4 wifi off if restart

I have a Mi Pad 4 LTE version using 8.12.27 and i'm not facing this issue....

WiFi does not autoconnect on Mi Pad 4 LTE when start/restart. It happens on latest EU rom weekly and stable version

Problem can't reproduce happens somebody else?
If not, It could be only problem in your mi pad.
What ROM use You?

I've never had that issue on any xiaomi.eu weekly release. Wifi always stays enabled and automatic connects after both a restart and a power off / on cycle.

What are you talking about? Why would there be an issue with my device?

I've never had that issue on any xiaomi.eu weekly release. Wifi always stays enabled and automatic connects after both a restart and a power off / on cycle.

What are you talking about? Why would there be an issue with my device?
Sorry, i was talking about your mi pad can't reproduce

My Mi Pad 4 was on 9.1.17 and now is on 9.1.24 and still have this bug.
Wifi is off every time I power off/on

On my MiPad 4 plus (LTE), I never had this problem. With none of the weekly builds, and I do install them all. Maybe the bug occurs only on non-LTE versions of the MiPad? To narrow it down: Is there anyone who DOES have the bug on the LTE MiPad 4 plus?

With none of the weekly builds, and I do install them all.
I did not tested weekly. Im on stable now:

I wanted to use the stable channel, so I installed TWRP for clover (link from here), wiped data and flashed stable rom for MiPad4 from here.

Could be a non-LTE version issue, I dont know.

If there is something I can test (or attach logs or something) let me know.

EDIT: Im not rooted btw.

Those people affected - which twrp version are you running?

I've recently experienced this bug twice after updating rom and/or mounting system partition in twrp. Couple reboots and/or nandroid backup restores fixed it.
I've now updated from recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-0930-XIAOMI_PAD4(PLUS)-CN-wzsx150.img to the recent March 19 version recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-0311-XIAOMI_PAD4(PLUS)-CN-wzsx150.img.
First boot and wifi was enabled again

Same dev who's building the only functional twrp versions for the MI8

After a lot of struggling, this method solved my problem. WiFi finally autostarts in Xiaomi MiPad 4 EU rom when turning device on:

Download fastboot rom: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3661957
Download MiFlash app: https://www.xiaomiflash.com/download/

Flash chinese fastboot rom via XiaoMiFlash.exe app (Turn on MiPad 4 in fastboot mode)

Update Miui to latest version on MiPad 4

Install TWRP:

Download here: https://droidfilehost.com/xiaomi-mi-pad-4-twrp-recovery/

Turn on MiPad 4 in fastboot mode

On PC: Run CMD as administrator

adb devices
- This will check if the phone’s adb drivers are detected by the PC. If not, check your phone and let it authorize the PC to access your phone. Type “adb devices” again and it should detect your phone. Once it does, proceed to the next step.

adb reboot bootloader
- This will command your Mi5s to go into Fastboot Mode. Once you see the Fastboot Mi Bunny, you may proceed.

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait a few seconds after it finishes and proceed.

fastboot boot twrp.img

In TWRP: install Xiaomi EU ROM

DONE!