[MIUI 1.2.25] Wallpaper Scroll Disable/Enable, Lockscreen Timeout 30sec/Revert

Lockscreen timeout isn't working for me but the other 2 are, any ideas?

can you give me more detail? I just flashed it on a fresh install of 1.2.25 and it works like it should. I'm not sure if you think it's supposed to do something different, but its just when you hit the power button while the screen is off to look at the lockscreen/time, instead of it dissappearing after 5 seconds, it makes it 30 seconds.

can you give me more detail? I just flashed it on a fresh install of 1.2.25 and it works like it should. I'm not sure if you think it's supposed to do something different, but its just when you hit the power button while the screen is off to look at the lockscreen/time, instead of it dissappearing after 5 seconds, it makes it 30 seconds.

My mistake, I thought it was something completely different.
Maybe you can do it though?
I thought this was the change that was included in the Froyo update (sense Roms) that meant if you turned teh screen off (via power button or timeout) that it gave you 30 seconds before you had to enter the password / use lockscreen again to get into the phone.

Hi, do you plan on making a lockscreen timeout mod for 1.3.5? I just flashed it and it's not working.

Thanks