Miui 10 - 8.7.12

Safetynet is FAILED. anyone having this issue too? Not rooted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My phone feels much slower after upgrading to miui 10 - 8.7.12 :(

I would like to change the animations speed(dev.settings) to 0.5 as suggested.
In developer options I don't see "animations speed".
Do I have to change the window-, transition- and animator duration scale to 0.5, to change'animations speed"

My phone feels much slower after upgrading to miui 10 - 8.7.12 :(

I would like to change the animations speed(dev.settings) to 0.5 as suggested.
In developer options I don't see "animations speed".
Do I have to change the window-, transition- and animator duration scale to 0.5, to change'animations speed"
Yes, I did that and it feels much faster like MIUI 9.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mattijs Langelaar
8.7.12 feels a little slower even compared to 8.7.5 but the battery is better. Just give it some time to settle in.

Modem problem of 8.7.5 looks solved, still some problems with Bluetooth: once in a while it get stuck and it turns off. The only way to make it work again is to reboot.
I have mi band 3 always connected and I notice it when I don't get notifications anymore.

I noticed some serious battery drain with IA enabled...

Did I understand it right that this update to MIUI also updates Android 7.1 to 8? Currently my Jason is running on ROM 8.3.22 with Android 7.

Did I understand it right that this update to MIUI also updates Android 7.1 to 8? Currently my Jason is running on ROM 8.3.22 with Android 7.
Yes. 8.7.12 it on Android 8.1.0.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have a bug with bluetooth. It is stopped by itself and I must restart to turn on it again.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have a bug with bluetooth. It is stopped by itself and I must restart to turn on it again.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Confirmed

You can reproduce the bug like this:
WiFi and Bluetooth ON, turn on airplane mode and then remove it. WiFi will work again, Bluetooth won't restart even if manually turned back on.

Confirmed

You can reproduce the bug like this:
WiFi and Bluetooth ON, turn on airplane mode and then remove it. WiFi will work again, Bluetooth won't restart even if manually turned back on.

confirmed, but even without airplane mode it sometimes deactivates Bluetooth, and doesn't allow to re-activate it unless you restart the phone.

Miui 10 8.7.19 Antutu score - better than ever on my device :)
Screenshot_2018-07-22-15-44-05-848_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

What are the steps to install MIUI 10 with Oreo?
Does it work like this:
- install the new TWRP
- backup
- wipe cache, dalvik, data and system (not sure about the system)
- install new MIUI

What are the steps to install MIUI 10 with Oreo?
Does it work like this:
- install the new TWRP
- backup
- wipe cache, dalvik, data and system (not sure about the system)
- install new MIUI
Before installing the rom wipe dalvik, cache and data - do not wipe system. Then install the rom and wipe dalvik and cache. If the installation fails Format data in Wipe section and then install the rom.