Miui 10 On Redmi Pro

Nxkealen

Members
Feb 16, 2017
Could anybody tell me the use of having miui 10 on redmi pro ?? My redmi pro is running miui'9' but still on android 6 , miui 9 should be android 7 ...not?? So now redmi pro is in the list for receaving miui 10 sooner or later ,but will this be still android 6 or will it get the update to 8.1 oreo ?? When we only get the miui 10 picture and build text ,and not the oreo update , won't theire be many features not working in android 6 ?

Could anybody tell me the use of having miui 10 on redmi pro ?? My redmi pro is running miui'9' but still on android 6 , miui 9 should be android 7 ...not?? So now redmi pro is in the list for receaving miui 10 sooner or later ,but will this be still android 6 or will it get the update to 8.1 oreo ?? When we only get the miui 10 picture and build text ,and not the oreo update , won't theire be many features not working in android 6 ?
Maybe not, your Android version not depends on the MIUI version, your Redmi Pro is in the official list of MIUI 10, and the redmi pro is a little older, is from 2016, so maybe you will stay in Android 6, bit MIUI 10 but xiaomi most of the time adds features independent of the Android version

Reactions: Nxkealen