MIUI 10 Stable for MI4C

Mar 19, 2017
Compaired to the dev version, i don't have the same impression.

The battery drain seems more important.
I have a small problem with the texts they appear on my screen even if i have set the "private option" (do not show the content), but i'm not sure than this is a problem with the theme i'm using.
And i'm not anymore able to synchronise my contact list with fruux... very strange!

Mar 19, 2017
Here the 10.1.1.0 the last stable Rom from xiaomi eu:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410932744536990511
I have this one installed, and to be fair, i regret since i left the last dev rom...
I don't know if my battery collapsed just in the same time, but since this moment where i installed the last stable rom, it's a ******* nightmare, the battery is draining like ice under the sun....
I just ****ed up 'cause i lost my last trw backup, and i'm too lazy now to reinstall manually everything, will wait few weeks more and switch to a MI9SE.
If i could try this specific rom, just for the fun :)

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Kite

is it possible to install just RevOS above a stable release?
I did wipe the cache+dalvik but i have a problem with the security app (crash)
If i flash the firmware do you think that it can be ok, or do i need to wipe apps and restart from a fresh installation?

Thks

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Kite

is it possible to install just RevOS above a stable release?
I did wipe the cache+dalvik but i have a problem with the security app (crash)
If i flash the firmware do you think that it can be ok, or do i need to wipe apps and restart from a fresh installation?

Thks
Menú wipes, format data yes, reinicia en recovery ,wipes data dalvik caché, sistema y memoria interna, luego mete la rom e instala , reboot sistem y a esperar q inicié