Resolved MIUI 11 9.9.26 a very important BUG "DND + Camera"

Mo.haggag

Members
Jul 31, 2018
MIUI 11 9.9.26 Mi 8 Lite

If DND enabled the camera app not opening " can't connect to camera " , if i disabled it the camera app working fine

Please confirm

Confirmed, same issue on Mi 6.
Thanks for confirmation, i have also some serious lagging on animation recent apps "real lagging" and notification drawer, and app vault open normally but when i go back from it it's lagging on Animation , also on Gmail app and if i installed Xiaomi Getapps "store" can't load at all.
- Also i can't find region for change my country on the system

- and also there is no family share and child mode under features

Do i have to open Case for them or they confirmed too
Thanks

Thanks for confirmation, i have also some serious lagging on animation recent apps "real lagging" and notification drawer, and app vault open normally but when i go back from it it's lagging on Animation , also on Gmail app and if i installed Xiaomi Getapps "store" can't load at all.
- Also i can't find region for change my country on the system

- and also there is no family share and child mode under features

Do i have to open Case for them or they confirmed too
Thanks
- The lagging issue on specific devices is known, although it's not reproducible on devices I have (Mi 5 and Mi 6), we're investigating.
- Xiaomi's app store isn't included and isn't supported on our ROMs and forum.
- There is no Region setting on our ROMs, this has been repeated dozens of times already.
- Family share and Child mode are China-only features and are entirely in Chinese. They are not enabled on our ROMs.

Reactions: Mo.haggag
- The lagging issue on specific devices is known, although it's not reproducible on devices I have (Mi 5 and Mi 6), we're investigating.
- Xiaomi's app store isn't included and isn't supported on our ROMs and forum.
- There is no Region setting on our ROMs, this has been repeated dozens of times already.
- Family share and Child mode are China-only features and are entirely in Chinese. They are not enabled on our ROMs.
Thanks for responding
I am a beta tester BTW at MIUI global beta team or was because they already stopped the beta team for global , so if you want any help I'm her
So i have a question for you at global rom there is a system app updater but in this rom there is not so how can i update the system app because if i installed the getapps it's not working
Btw i am an old user for the rom but maybe i forgotten that this rom doesn't have a region on settings because i didn't install it since MIUI 9

Thanks for responding
I am a beta tester BTW at MIUI global beta team or was because they already stopped the beta team for global , so if you want any help I'm her
So i have a question for you at global rom there is a system app updater but in this rom there is not so how can i update the system app because if i installed the getapps it's not working
Btw i am an old user for the rom but maybe i forgotten that this rom doesn't have a region on settings because i didn't install it since MIUI 9
You should never update a system app (other than Gapps) on our ROMs. You will lose all of the patches we've applied on the specific MIUI app to enable its features. There is no system app updater and it is not possible to have one, as we don't alter the original signature of the apps.

As for the camera issue, found the issue and solved it. This is an official Android 9 bug that can only be encountered in certain situations and only on certain devices. Google already fixed that issue on Android 10, but it still plagues Android 9. I'll include the fix in next release.

You should never update a system app (other than Gapps) on our ROMs. You will lose all of the patches we've applied on the specific MIUI app to enable its features. There is no system app updater and it is not possible to have one, as we don't alter the original signature of the apps.

As for the camera issue, found the issue and solved it. This is an official Android 9 bug that can only be encountered in certain situations and only on certain devices. Google already fixed that issue on Android 10, but it still plagues Android 9. I'll include the fix in next release.
Hi
I've noticed that too if DND enabled the google apps acting weird as example if i enabled DND and open chrome and loading page contained photo as teepublic.com the chrome will force close and if DND disabled everything is normal

Hi
I've noticed that too if DND enabled the google apps acting weird as example if i enabled DND and open chrome and loading page contained photo as teepublic.com the chrome will force close and if DND disabled everything is normal
That's not helpful, we can only understand logs..

That's not helpful, we can only understand logs..
Ok I'll do that i just post this to see if you get same issue by browsing to teepublic.com with DND on using chrome
I'll do log for you
Until that please try to ask fo changing the gmail icon on the default theme i like this theme so much and the icons is amazing seriously on it but the Gmail is really strange
Thanks for your great work