[MIUI 11 9.9.26 - MI 9] - Location History

Doron Ezon

Members
Jul 11, 2018
Hello friends
Google has a known issue with storing location history mainly for Android 10 upgrades.
There are countless articles on the subject but it does not seem to be absolute and some do, it does work for them.

Has anyone here upgraded to version 9.9.26 and location history is saved?

If so, I'd love to know that since I'm considering resetting to factory settings to see if the problem is mine.

Many thanks
Doron

Location History did not work for me with the first Android 10 releases. That's why I downgraded to the last Android 9 release (9.8.1) and used it until 9.9.26. Since this release it seems to be ok

dont work for me with 9.9.27.
is there a problem with the gaps?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi guys,

you are talking about Android10 on our phones, but as far as i know, Android 10 is not out for the MI9SE right? (At least the Miui.eu version)
Sorry guys didn't noticed you was talking MI9 and not SE version

Thanks
David

I use the latest beta 9.9.27 and the Location History dont work.
It seems that is not a xiaomi.eu bug because my wifes mi9 with latest Stock global shows the same problem.... waiting for an Update ....

I use the latest beta 9.9.27 and the Location History dont work.
It seems that is not a xiaomi.eu bug because my wifes mi9 with latest Stock global shows the same problem.... waiting for an Update ....
It is a xiaomi.eu bug, because on miroom (another team) rom it works well.

It's still not working on xiaomi.eu 11.0.2 stable on MI9 phone. It is turned on in google maps. In google account it is set in Devices on this account. But just doesn't work.