MIUI 11 global available for update

Is it possible that it also comes out as an XIAOMI.EU ROM? I see many ROM added these days!

It would be nice since many options are missing on global compared to xiaomi.eu rom

You might try the last EU weekly 9.10.10.

In my experience a good weekly is better than any monthly.

The only other alternative seems to be LineageOS.

Note 2 is still officially supported on Lin.OS v16, with nightly(!) builds - but automatically generated.
I have never tried it.

But there is no dev actively supporting it on any custom ROM, like there actually is for Mix1, where he has produced even functional Android 10 betas for several.

You pay your money and you take your chances.

I have seen that the stable Xiaomi .EU versions of MIUI 11 have been published of almost all models but not yet of the MI Note 2 do you know if there are technical problems? I have seen that the global has already been released by Xiaomi

I have seen that the stable Xiaomi .EU versions of MIUI 11 have been published of almost all models but not yet of the MI Note 2 do you know if there are technical problems? I have seen that the global has already been released by Xiaomi

Xiaomi.eu released the stable v11.0.2.0 for Mix1 (lithium) on Nov. 8.

Normally it should have been released for Mi Note 2 at about the same time.
The official China stable 11.0.2.0 is available.

So I suppose there is some kind of problem.

I installed it, for now no problem detected everything seems ok, even if I continue to have the same block on the camera sometimes when I open the app, the same happened with the last beta

Reactions: cobben
I installed it, for now no problem detected everything seems ok, even if I continue to have the same block on the camera sometimes when I open the app, the same happened with the last beta

I suppose the security patch is still from October 2018?

Anything new and different compared to the weekly?

I suppose the security patch is still from October 2018?

Anything new and different compared to the weekly?
Yea correct, 1/10/18; at the moment I didn't find any differences in the use, I have problems with the camera, sometimes at startup it freezes, but it also happened for the last beta

Yea correct, 1/10/18; at the moment I didn't find any differences in the use, I have problems with the camera, sometimes at startup it freezes, but it also happened for the last beta

Thanks.

I don"t use the built-in camera app at all usually, though it has worked when I tried it.
I use rather 2 different G -cam apps and Open Camera.

None of these work perfectly in all situations, especially slow motion does not work.
The G -cam apps often just crash.
But they take much better pictures when you can get them to work by tweaking the settings back and forth.