Invalid MIUI 12 (CC9 Pyxis) Banking apps not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNeetha

Members
Mar 19, 2020
Banking apps not recognised simcard, causing issues to register with mobile number. Not able to use Phonepe, iMobile(ICICI Bank), Google Pay not working at all. Does anyone have this problem for MI CC9 or clean install can fix this problem? Any solution?

Banking apps not recognised simcard, causing issues to register with mobile number. Not able to use Phonepe, iMobile(ICICI Bank), Google Pay not working at all. Does anyone have this problem for MI CC9 or clean install can fix this problem? Any solution?
Try clearing all data in Google play services and playstore,,and go into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

If you have root try converting it to a system app, I believe there's some permissions bug in MIUI 12 where it's blocking regular apps access to sim information.

Try clearing all data in Google play services and playstore,,and go into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Not worked. I very often clear the cache due to issues, this is not working still. This is some kind of SIM card detection issue. The surprise is there is no sim tool kit app at all, it should be a system app, not sure if this is causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.