MIUI 12 Redmi Note 9 Pro

FROM STOCK ROM?
No, because STOCK rom is encrypted and can NOT be decrypted by TWRP you just installed.

You didn´t got me, this is what I mean:

- Unlock bootloader
- Flash twrp/whatever recovery
- Format /data partition from recovery
- Flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip from recovery

But I guess solution has been solved on post #4: Xiaonab told "I dirty flashed from 20.3.26 to 20.9.24 (using weeklies, not stable) without issues"

Regards

FROM STOCK ROM?
No, because STOCK rom is encrypted and can NOT be decrypted by TWRP you just installed.
I was on 12.0.1 stock rom, than unlock bootloadeer, flashed TWRP, just formated data and flashed 12.0.1eu and everything fine. Its not needed 11.0.7 previous.....or I something did wrong.....

I was on 12.0.1 stock rom, than unlock bootloadeer, flashed TWRP, just formated data and flashed 12.0.1eu and everything fine. Its not needed 11.0.7 previous.....or I something did wrong.....

As long as you format data, you are okay, otherwise, you won't be able to access your encrypted data partition

Hi, has anyone on EU rom MIUI 12 tried updating the WideVine certificate? It says L3 on DRM info, and when I try updating via the instructions on Pg1, I keep getting Error-10009.

Anyone has any ideas?

Hi guys, I tried to install xiomi.eu 12.01 from recovery twrp, but it tells me error 7. Anyone can tell me how to fix and install xiomi.eu 12.01? Thanks

Hi guys, I tried to install xiomi.eu 12.01 from recovery twrp, but it tells me error 7. Anyone can tell me how to fix and install xiomi.eu 12.01? Thanks
For me it works well.
I think you have broken file, download it again.

Update on 12.0.1 usage.

Sim card loded network after entering and leaving vowifi. After that, the only way to regain access to the phone network is to hot swap the sim (change it from position 1 to 2, reinsert and change it back to 1 after it reactivates). Did a factory reset amd it didn't help, so I'll try flashing persist from 12.0.1 EEA and Global ROM. See what sticks. Though, I fear that I'll have to downgrade to 11.0.7 again... That problem never occured with 11.0.7.

When you have Data enabled, it's normal function to enable data after you leave wifi.

Switch off data.

When you have Data enabled, it's normal function to enable data after you leave wifi.

Switch off data.

The problem wasn't the data connection, I couldn't even make a call untill i hot swapped my sim card. After a headache of installing everything again, it seems that my sim slot 1 decided to die. Put my sim on slot 2 permanently and I'll keep an eye on it.

So far it seems that the problem was unrelated