New MIUI 13.0.8 issues. Please help

punjabi38

Members
Sep 24, 2022
I recently received upgrade 13.0.8 to my Poco F3 M2012K11AG EU.
Since then I experienced lots of sim loosing connections, internet loss, Wi-Fi disconnecting, graphics stuck when playing game etc.

Can someone please help me out with this issues?

I recently received upgrade 13.0.8 to my Poco F3 M2012K11AG EU.
Since then I experienced lots of sim loosing connections, internet loss, Wi-Fi disconnecting, graphics stuck when playing game etc.

Can someone please help me out with this issues?
Reinstall stock. Factory reset. If that doesn't help take it to repair. Might be motherboard taking it's last breaths.

good day!
pls, advise, maybe some one met the same before. what the problem could be, trying to install twrp via fastboot, but writing failed??
attched scrn
device mi 10 lite zoom 6/128
currently in bootloop fastboot

Attachments

• qstn abt recovery flashing.jpg
    qstn abt recovery flashing.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 98
good day!
pls, advise, maybe some one met the same before. what the problem could be, trying to install twrp via fastboot, but writing failed??
attched scrn
Don't know where you found that TWRP, but it's not TWRP for your device. There is no recovery partition as large as 196,608 KB.
It looks like a TWRP that's meant to be booted using "fastboot boot twrp.img", but it's definitely not TWRP for your device.

Reactions: karsteghinaev
Don't know where you found that TWRP, but it's not TWRP for your device. There is no recovery partition as large as 196,608 KB.
It looks like a TWRP that's meant to be booted using "fastboot boot twrp.img", but it's definitely not TWRP for your device

oh maybe I mistakenly tryied to load another one. and when see it's not loading, erased recovery patrition via fastboot command. and since than moment my device in bootloop to fastboot mode. no any action can bring him to other mod/ only fastboot.
could You, please, advise how to be!? realy question of survival.

if flash previouse TWRP in to recovery via fastboot can it help!?

many thks

good day!
attched scrn
Have you had Xiaomi.EU running on your device before?
If not, go on here

Download your rom, since you have mi 10 lite zoom

It is that one, extract it and run
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

Doing that will format your data partition and start from fresh, its needed for first install otherwise future twrp will tell you that its encrypted.

OR

If it still doesn't work, you have to start from fresh.
Select Download server Xiaomi or Xiaomi 2
Download it and when its done, extract it.
go into the folder and run flash_all.bat

Last edited:
I never installed a custom rom before. My phone is not rooted, only the ota upgrades.
Please go to c.mi.com and check the ROM downloads section for your device. There are flashing guides. For fastboot flashing your bootloader must be unlocked and you need Mi Flash Tool.
Otherwise try the installation of a recovery ROM.