New Miui 13 A12 Redmi Note 9s (Curtana)

Nii×Chan

Members
Aug 28, 2022
Hello I would like to report some bugs from Miui Stable on note 9s (MIXM) Curtana:rolleyes:

You're having crashes transitioning to background apps and accessing Miui13's new control bar

When making certain settings they go back to how they were before eg; I activate the device's usb debugging, when I enter the developer settings it is disabled again and this also occurs with other functions in the system

The new features of Android12 is to show when apps are using your (Camera, Microphone and Location)
option that is present to be activated in ``privacy protection`` and privacy in receiving notifications about apps behavior is not working as it should even giving commands by CMD.

When activating the memory extension option in ``additional settings`` which is already activated by Miui default, it is having slow to open apps in some cases.

I made a short recording testing I opened apps with the new System Plugin and it improved a lot, another thing that can be implemented is app updates by the system itself without having to download apks from outside.

I hope I have helped with my reports and those of some friends who use .Eu as their main Rom<3;)

You're having crashes transitioning to background apps and accessing Miui13's new control bar
Then make a logcat so we could inspect the crash...

When making certain settings they go back to how they were before eg; I activate the device's usb debugging, when I enter the developer settings it is disabled again and this also occurs with other functions in the system
I'm simply unable to reproduce this.

That's because the indicators are only shown when a non-system app is using one of these functions in the background.
That's how it originally works in MIUI (originally as in China, not Global).
I think they recently changed that on Weeklies, but that's how it is on Stables right now.

When activating the memory extension option in ``additional settings`` which is already activated by Miui default, it is having slow to open apps in some cases.
Well, "memory extension" is using the device's internal storage as a memory extension. That storage is much slower than RAM, especially on non-flagship devices.
If it's not fast enough for you, you might want to disable it.

... another thing that can be implemented is app updates by the system itself without having to download apks from outside
No. It's not possible because we modify the system apps, and you're absolutely should not "download APKs from outside" and forcefully update MIUI system apps, because you will lose the translations and our patches.