Miui 13 to miui 12.5

taz80000

Members
Jun 3, 2015
hello to all of you i would like to know how to get back to miui 12.5 global after trying miui 13?thanks in advance

not exactly impossible to reflash! when I run the .bat command the command prompt window opens and closes directly! I feel like you can't downgrade to an earlier rom anymore.

"how to get back to miui 12.5 global"
this is not the forum for the global ROM

"command prompt window opens and closes directly"
then open the command line for yourself and run the bat from there and read

Thx, nice to know... Im glad im i stayed at the miui 12.5.20 and i will continue with this for a good time.

Like you i see many people have issues with miui 13, so sad because i know many people doing a good job for this to work.

Reactions: pxotas
hello to all of you i would like to know how to get back to miui 12.5 global after trying miui 13?thanks in advance
This video tutorial should help you revert back to global hopefully.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video tutorial should help you revert back to global hopefully.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you very much. and this method works 100%? No risk of bricking?

Thank you very much. and this method works 100%? No risk of bricking?
I have not tried this tutorial in particular but i have used one of his other tutorials on how to flash from Cn to Eu rom and i didn't brick my phone. You should be ok so long as you follow his guidance.

Reactions: katerpanne
I have not tried this tutorial in particular but i have used one of his other tutorials on how to flash from Cn to Eu rom and i didn't brick my phone. You should be ok so long as you follow his guidance.
Thank you very much so if I understand correctly I download a rom for example 12.5.11, I unzip it and delete the command line as in the photo and I flash with miflash?

IMG_20220131_165225.jpg

Correct. M'a donné une erreur à la fin quand j'ai bricolé vice versa avec des roms mais il a démarré correctement sur Mi 11. Assurez-vous de ne pas sélectionner le verrouillage sur MiFlash.
yes I saw that there was an error at the end and I was even surprised that the phone went back up anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: sunset_in_mars