MIUI 13 update not going well

salwa5sadek

Members
Apr 12, 2022
hello guýs, I have a huge problem that is driving me crazy, which is I have waited for so long for the miui 13 update and cause my phone is from Vodafone, I waited even longer than other people, but till last week I got nothing, last week it appeared in my updater that there is an update miui 13 available SKAEUVF 13.0.3.0 stable 3,5 GB, but it stops on 0 percent of Getting info or even sometimes on 0 percent of Downloading no matter how long I leave it, it doesn't go further, I tried everything literally, now I don't know what to do, I cleared Cache of the updater app and data and tried deleting updates of the updater app and didn't work, then re-updated it again, didn't work, I did everything imaginable, now I am thinking about installing anew Rom maybe the EEA Rom since I am in Germany living near Switzerland, also my build now is
MIUI GLOBAL
12.5.5 (RKAEUVF)Stable
Android version 11RKQ1.201112.002
MI11 Ultra 12 GB ram, 256GB
Please help me fast, I really need this update ASAP
ps: I tried all internet connections 5g, 4g, wifi 6 and many routers also tried VPN didn't work
also tried to do it manually choose the file but always says cannot verify and use a USB

Is using USB out of the question?

I am thinking of other ways to solve this like installing twrp to flash the rom but it is difficult. Updater app is not always great in my experience

Is using USB out of the question?

I am thinking of other ways to solve this like installing twrp to flash the rom but it is difficult. Updater app is not always great in my experience
i know what u mean but to do so, I need to unlock the bootlocker, and I have been waiting for ever and till now I cannot do that, I have waited for weeks so that the company unlocks my device

i did and it saic it will take 165 hours, and that was 185 hours ago and then I tried it again and it told me it will take 195 hours, like what the hell, this is non sence